Reach International Holdings Limited (trading as Reach Coach) is committed to providing a workplace that enables all wrok activities to be carried out safely. We will take all reasonable practices to eliminate or minimize risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers (contractors, sub-contractors, employees, etc.), passengers, visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
Please carefully read through our Terms and Conditions.Terms and Conditions are accepted by all confirmed bookings.
Everyone has health and safety responsibilities and a role to play in ensuring a safe workplact at Reach International Holdings Limited. You can help by reporting all incidents, near misses and hazards. This will contribute to keeping Reach International Holdings Limited safe and your trips enjoyable.
This page will be continually developing, with safety information being added as we introduce new protocols. If you have any concerns regarding to our health and safety practice and procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment by direck banking is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
- Definition: a confirmed booking is a booking that has already been booked in our system and is issued a reference number to the client. Our cancellation policy applies to all confirmed bookings.
- Once a booking is confirmed, we hope you don’t have to cancel; however, in the event of cancellation, our general cancellation policy applies to all confirmed bookings. Should you need to cancel, you should advise us at the earliest point via e-mail to give us the maximum time to re-accommodate the coach and minimize the loss.
- All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts. In the event of a cancellation or amendment to your booking, notification period is in NZ time (NZST). Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance. A variance my also occur in amounts refunded compared to the amount initially charged. Reach International Holdings Limited does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transactions.
- The name that will appear on your statement is Reach International Holdings Limited (trading as Reach Coach).
- All and any information provided to Reach International Holdings Limited will be treated with strict confidentiality. No information will be passed on further than the original booking, except incase of emergency, for example, missing persons details will be given to the appropriate authorities for search and rescue purposes.
- 50% of the full payment is required as deposit to be paid to secure the booking; remaining is required to be paid off 2 weeks before the trip. The first deposit is non-refundable unless the area and/or entire country is under COVID-19 lockdown.
- Notification Periods and Cancellation Fees
- No less than 24 hours prior to pick-up time: 50% of the full payment.
- Less than 24 hours to the pick-up time: 100% of the full payment.
- During the tour, you are liable for the charges for the entire period booked.
- No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to client’s personal property whilst on any trip.
Limitation of Liability
- Reach International Holdings Limited accepts no liability for any act or omission arising from a tour (including any arising from a tour not taking place) and the passenger releases, waives and holds harmless Reach International Holdings Limited, its officers and/or its employees from all claims, losses, damages or expenses which arise during or in conjunction with a tour provided by Reach International Holdings Limited. This includes any claims for damage caused by negligence of Reach International Holdings Limited, its officers and/or its employees, and includes any claim for any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not.
- Reach International Holdings Limited does not accept any liability for the acts, omissions, or default whether negligent or otherwise of those companies or other persons providing services in connection with a tour by Reach International Holdings Limited.
- Without limiting the above, Reach International Holdings Limited shall be under no obligation or liability to any person as a result of any inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour made by Reach International Holdings Limited or any other party.
- The passenger indemnifies Reach International Holdings Limited, its officers and/or its employees against all claims, losses, damages or expenses (including any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not) that he or she or their executors, administrators, next of kin, successors or assignees may have or assert for any claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not.
Acts of God
- Reach International Holdings Limited has no liability for losses or additional expenses incurred by passengers due to sickness, weather, strikes, delays or changes in air or other transport services, force majeure, Act of God, or other causes outside the control of Reach International Holdings Limited.
Statutory Protections – New Zealand Law
- These terms and conditions are to be read subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986 and do not affect the customer’s rights as expressed in the Acts.